Firm: Booth Udall Fuller PLC
Location: Tempe - AZ
1255 W Rio Salado Pkwy #215
1255 W Rio Salado Pkwy #215
- Tel : (480) 830-2700
- Fax : (480) 830-7741
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken Booth is a Registered Patent Attorney and IP Coach® specializing in patent and trademark services. Ken is registered to practice and appear before the United States Patent and Trademark Office in all matters. Despite being a patent attorney living in Mesa, Arizona and working in Tempe, Arizona, Ken represents clients throughout the United States and other countries. His emphasis is on client education in intellectual property protection and strategies to advance company value in the fields of mechanical, software, aerospace and electrical engineering; and computer, communication, information, medical and medical device technologies. Ken also provides boutique-quality guidance and representation at state, federal and international levels during every phase in the life of patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and licensing assets. If you need United States patent or United States trademark protection, or international patent or international trademark protection, give Ken a call.
Ken is an inventor on 66 US Patents and many more foreign patents.
Ken was recently named Arizona’s Leading Patent and Trademark Attorney of the Year for 2020 by Acquisition International.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Arizona Management Society (Arizona Chapter of the BYU Management Society)
- Member 2006-current, and Board Member 2010-2013
- The Boy Scouts of America
- Member for over 25 years
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society
- Lifetime Member
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society, Utah Alpha Chapter
- Member 1994-1996, and President 1995-1996
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Professional Programs Committee Member
- State Bar of Arizona
- Current Member
- Current Member, Intellectual Property Section
- State Bar of Utah
- Current Member
- University of Utah College of Law, Salt Lake City, Utah, JD
Honors: William H. Leary Scholar
- University of Utah, B.S.E.E., cum laude
Major: Electrical Engineering
Minors: Math and Nuclear Engineering
- Chengdu, China, LiJiu Law Firm, July 11, 2019, Patent Law in the United States and Introduction to Strategic Patent Filing
- University Immersion Program, Sichuan University, China,: July 8-July 12, 2019, US Patent Drafting and Strategy
- University Immersion Program, Sichuan University, China,: July 1-July 5, 2019, US Legal Issues in Trademarks and Copyrights
- Arizona State University, January 9-April 24, 2019, THP 598, Legal Issues in the Arts, Herberger Arts College
- Tempe, Arizona: October 24, 2018, New Trademark Attorney Marketing Tools
- Arizona State University, April 23, 2018, Intellectual Property Value in the Arts
- Sichuan University, China: March 8-, 2018, The Benefits of Protecting and Respecting Innovation Rights
- Tempe, Arizona: August 18, 2017, Client Representation Ethics
- Tempe, Arizona: January 20, 2016, Collections and Trust Accounting Rules and Practices
- Tempe, Arizona: August 19, 2015, Five Easy Digital Marketing Strategies for Lawyers
- Tempe, Arizona: January 21, 2015, Marketing Ethics and Strategies for Lawyers
- Tempe, Arizona: October 16, 2013, Trademark Prescreening Search Essentials
- Tempe, Arizona: September 12, 2012, The America Invents Act – What’s Next?
Past Professional Experience:
- Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts LLP, Mesa, Arizona, Partner
- Cahill, Sutton and Thomas of Phoenix, Arizona, Associate
- TraskBritt of Salt Lake City, Utah, Associate and Patent Agent
- Utah Power and Light Operations Engineering Division, Salt Lake City, Utah, Research Engineer
Booth Udall Fuller PLC
The law firm of Booth Udall Fuller, PLC is an intellectual property boutique firm dedicated exclusively to handling patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know how and licensing. We practice with integrity and with great respect for our clients. We work exceptionally well with clients’ in-house or existing legal counsel.
Whether its value is realized, preserved or not, every company and inventor generates intellectual property. Among publicly traded companies, research shows that an average of 75 percent of the value of any company is based upon its intellectual property assets. For this reason, strategies designed to maximize the value of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know how, and licensing are essential to advancing the success of any business.
Even if you do not consider your company to be an “IP-based” company, you are generating intellectual property. The core focus of our practice is about accomplishing two important things; helping you to recognize the assets you have, and helping you understand how to take full advantage of them.
In our experience as attorneys, the clients that understands and tracks their intellectual property assets are the same clients who gain the greatest value from their businesses.
Through our exclusive IP COACH ® and Outside In-House Counsel SM services not found at other firms, our firm works with you to establish, secure, and maximize the value of assets such as patents, trademarks, know how, and licensing opportunities. As your IP counsel, our lawyers will work closely with you so that we understand your business and your needs clearly. We then, identify and establish an intellectual property portfolio of your IP assets and design an IP strategy and due diligence procedures to advance your company’s bottom line value.
We also work to save you time and money in the future by educating you about ways you can protect these assets on your own and by helping you to develop procedures and to implement decision-making processes that take intellectual property issues into account as part of your day-to-day business operations.