Firm: Dickinson Wright
Location: Sunnyvale - CA
800 W. California Avenue Suite 110
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
- Tel : 408-701-6180
- Fax : 844-670-6009
- Email : JDBaker@dickinson-wright.com
Jonathan Baker has 20 years of experience litigating intellectual property cases and counseling clients on intellectual property strategies. He has served as lead counsel in trials before the U.S. International Trade Commission, in district court cases throughout the country, in appeals before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court, and in inter partes review proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Mr. Baker has represented companies of all sizes in patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret matters. He has litigated cases in diverse technologies, including computer hardware and software, wireless communications, semiconductors, analog circuitry, life sciences, and financial trading systems.
Mr. Baker’s background in electrical engineering enables him to understand the relevant technology at a deep technical level, while his experience in the courtroom allows him to convey the technological and legal issues clearly and persuasively to judges and juries.
After law school, Mr. Baker clerked for the Hon. Alvin A. Schall on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Dickinson Wright is committed to providing superior legal services to every client. We are highly regarded because we recruit and retain professionals that have not only graduated at the top of their class, but have proven themselves in both business and legal environments. Dickinson Wright attorneys are respected by their clients and peers, honored by industry endorsements, and recognized through significant appointments to bar associations and the judiciary. Through the continuous and thoughtful application of people, process and technology, Dickinson Wright strives to provide the appropriate response to each client’s particular culture and need.
Our unwavering focus on client satisfaction and service has defined our purpose and propelled our growth. We develop strong relationships built on a deep understanding of each client’s needs, quick responsiveness and sound advice. To develop such a relationship with you, we pledge the following:
• We make it our business to know your business and, especially, your way of doing business.
• We will listen to you.
• We will proactively share our legal and business acumen with you.
• We are a multi-specialty firm that brings significant resources to you in a personalized, individualized approach as if you were our only client.
• We will be responsive and accessible to you in the manner which you need us to be.
• We seamlessly operate as one office regardless of location.
• We encourage the use of alternative fee arrangements and risk-reward solutions to help you with financial predictability and accountability.
• We participate in legal, civic, and philanthropic organizations to grow as both lawyers and individuals.
• We will leverage advanced technology and communication strategies throughout the firm to ensure that you are informed and involved.
At Dickinson Wright, client satisfaction and exceeding expectations are daily commitments. We look forward to exceeding your expectations every day.