Firm: Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
Location: Louisville - KY
3500 PNC Tower 101 South Fifth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Tel : 502.589.4200
- Fax : 502.589.4795
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
im focuses his practice in the field of intellectual property. A registered patent attorney and professional engineer, Jim’s practice focus is on U.S. and international patent and trademark applications, patent and trademark infringement and litigation, licensing and unfair competition. Jim has assisted companies in protecting and enforcing their intellectual property assets globally and in defending against charges of infringement. He has also assisted companies from outside the United States in protecting their intellectual property assets in the United States. Jim also helps companies license their intellectual property assets to others or license intellectual property assets from others.
Representative Cases and Achievements
- Registered Patent Attorney, 1990, Reg. No. 34,589
- Registered Professional Engineer, Ohio, 1984
- Adjunct Lecturer, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Louisville: Patent Law, Intellectual Property Law, Internet Law, Patent Practice and Procedure, Patent Litigation
- Selected for inclusion in Managing Intellectual Property, IP Stars, 2013-2018
- Selected for inclusion in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, Intellectual Property, 2015 – 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America® Louisville Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year”, 2018
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Patent Law, 2007-2019
- Named to Louisville Magazine “Top Lawyers” List in the area of Patent Law, 2016
- Selected to Kentucky Super Lawyers, 2007
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP
For more than 100 years, the biggest names in business have come to trust the bright minds at Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP. We work closely with our clients to help them achieve their business goals. Our depth and breadth of legal services provide our clients with a wide range of resources to meet their evolving business needs.
Bingham Greenebaum Doll LLP is a business law firm providing transactional, economic development, litigation, tax and succession planning services to clients ranging from Fortune 500 global companies to smaller, regionally based organizations across a variety of industries and business sectors for more than a century. The firm also provides estate planning and other services to individuals and non-profit organizations.