Firm: Eckert Seamans
Location: Pittsburgh - PA
600 Grant St. 44th Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Tel : 412.566.6777
- Fax : 412.566.6099
- Email : email@example.com
Dave Radack represents clients in the full spectrum of intellectual property law, including patents; trademarks; copyrights; trade secrets; technology and trademark licensing; sports, arts, and entertainment law issues; computer law; and intellectual property litigation. He has extensive experience in trademark law practice in both the courts and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Dave’s trademark law clients include and have included a major regional supermarket, a leading lawn and garden tool manufacturer, a well-known food company, a national fast-food chain, and several college and professional sports teams.
Dave serves as a member of the firm’s Board of Directors.
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion as Best Lawyers 2016 Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Pittsburgh
- Selected for inclusion in World Trademark Review magazine’s WTR 1000 (Pennsylvania)
- Selected for inclusion as Best Lawyers 2012 Trademark Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Pittsburgh
- Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Pittsburgh Intellectual Property Law Association
- International Trademark Association
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., Cornell Law School, Cornell University, 1983
- B.S., with university honors, Carnegie Mellon University, 1980
Eckert Seamans is a full-service national law firm with a strong reputation and history of success that spans nearly 60 years. With 370 lawyers and government affairs professionals across a network of 15 offices, we provide clients with proactive, solution-oriented business and litigation counsel.
Eckert Seamans was established in 1958 to meet the needs of some of the leading businesses in the country. Although our practice was limited to only 10 clients at the time, our founders formed key and enduring client partnerships in those early days, seven of which the firm still serves today. This commitment to building lasting relationships with our clients remains one of the hallmarks of our firm.
Our clients trust us to guide them through their most challenging legal issues, most significant business transactions, and most critical disputes, which often cross practices and jurisdictions. Whether a Fortune 500 company, family-owned business, start-up, nonprofit, government entity, or individual, our clients receive the attention of highly skilled attorneys through our coordinated, multi-disciplinary team approach.
This “one firm” principle allows us to bring the right mix of firm-wide skill and local-market presence to deliver the legal advice necessary to help our clients achieve their goals. And in our most successful relationships, our involvement has extended well beyond the law. We’ve become a part of our clients’ risk and project management teams, helping plan the strategies necessary to achieve their objectives and assisting in implementing their strategic plans successfully and cost-effectively. Partnering with our clients in this way—learning about their businesses and operations, and by extension, the dynamics that impact their industries—is a key component of our client service philosophy, which drives everything we do at Eckert Seamans and is a core element of our culture.